Found these zip files which contain .reg files which will edit the registry and get rid of those folders in This PC.
Had to figure this out today.
- Right-click on the windows icon in the bottom left corner and left-click on Settings.
- Click Network & Internet.
- Click Wifi on the left hand side.
- Click Change adapter options on the right hand side.
- In the window that appears, right-click on whatever your wifi connection is and click Status.
- Click Wireless Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Show characters checkbox to see your wifi password in the Network security key box.
I almost told someone to reset their router and go through that whole mess. So glad this worked instead.